Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 4 Psalm 103:1-5

 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
         And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget not all His benefits:
 3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
         Who heals all your diseases,
 4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
         Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
         So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

I have really been thinking and focusing on Joyfulness and Blessings this month and today I read to the girls our little book that we are going through 'God's Alphabet For Life'
And today's Letter was 'M' For 'Make a Joyful noise unto God all ye lands' Ps.66:1
It proceeded to tell us about How the Birds wake up and sing Praises wholeheartedly to the Lord and how that is the first thing that they do every morning! "Are my first thoughts of God Thanking him for his Son and the Gospel and that I wake up to a new day?"
God is Good I know that and that we read that everywhere but do we really believe it? Do we live it? Not just for our selves but for our kids Everyday? I know I don't and that I need to teach them a thankful heart in everything! Not making a list and telling them what the next thing that they need to do. ( I do this SO much that Evelyn now does it to me!) We need to stop and Thank The Lord. Being holy... is also having a heart that recognizes our unworthiness and having thankfulness for being saved from ourselves!

Praying that out Family becomes Little birds that sing to the world the Greatness and the Goodness of our GOD!! (May we NEVER be annoyed with birds waking us up! May it remind us to Give Thanks!)

These are thoughts for me and sometimes it is etched more heavily in my heart if I type it ALLout!

Hope you all had a Great day in the Word!
~Apryl

No comments:

Post a Comment